Bleach Revolution the new Expeirence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, Super-Humans, Vizard, Hollows, and Boutno are in a battle lock. Whom will become allies, who will become enemys, and will a War like no other begin. It is your Choice, begin the new Destiny!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Captains, Espada, all Elite spots are open! So please join and try to get others to join!
Memeber of the Month
The New Plot! Coldrai COLD RAI
Administrators
The New Plot! Coldrai COLD RAI The New Plot! Ronin THE RONIN The New Plot! Joong JOONG LI
Mods
The New Plot! Elixar ELIXAR TAKOYAIBA
Assiting Links
Rules// Current Espada Ranks// Current Gotei 13 Ranks// Information
Latest topics
» Kms-v4.1.rar
The New Plot! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:01 pm by moydarta

» English Subtitles For Epic 2013 Animation
The New Plot! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 9:56 pm by moydarta

» Scanmaster-elm-2.1-crack | Checked
The New Plot! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 9:02 am by moydarta

» Griddd Tumblr Code
The New Plot! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:06 pm by moydarta

» Griddd Tumblr Code
The New Plot! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:04 pm by moydarta

» Telugu Wap Sex
The New Plot! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 4:18 pm by moydarta

» XMenOriginsWolverine
The New Plot! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 6:56 pm by moydarta

» Ja Chetvertyj 2011 HDRip
The New Plot! I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 6:03 am by moydarta

» Tune-up Utilites 2011 + Serial
The New Plot! I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 3:05 pm by moydarta

Forum
Affiliates
free forum

The New Plot!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raiden Kurokichi
Admin
Raiden Kurokichi

The New Plot! Empty
PostSubject: The New Plot!   The New Plot! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 5:26 am

When a time of peace has happened, a war is arise the Soul Scoiety has been in to much peace. Races are grouping tgether preparing for a war like no other. The Soul Society shall now become a blood bath in due time. But now the Arrancar are establishing leadership, as the Shinigami begin to regain there Gotei 13.. the Captain Commander Still unknown The arrancar have established a new leader, a new rise of the Hollows. Raiden is prepared for war but knows that time is very long and his patiences is growing thin.

A time is now here for each race to find there true leaders, allie with there new friends and start planning for the battle of the Soul Society. The battle will establish who leads the Soul Society.. and soon mother earth her-self. Once the race has won, rebellion will happen in the darkest manner.. refugee will become rouges and either the Hucho Mundo will be earased, or the Serentei. The fate of the Soul Relam is upon our hands.

Revolution is about, democracy will be shown and the time of Revolution is now.. the war is bound but how it will begin, and end is up to each Individual.. and every individual will change the corse of The Bleach Revolution.

This is now how it is, all the races have been erased and small colonys of each race are popping up every-where. So now the new coloney of Bleach is rising, War is boud,

It is a battle between Shinigami and Arrancar

Arrancar Allies: Quincy, Bounto,

Shinigami Allies: Vizard, Super-Humans

With the Alliances set.. the colonys will bond together and the attacks shall begin! Its all up to you.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-rpg-online.rpg-board.net
Raiden Kurokichi
Admin
Raiden Kurokichi

The New Plot! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Plot!   The New Plot! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 10:05 pm

^_^ Updated to Short verson, will be updated once more members have join Verson V.1
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-rpg-online.rpg-board.net

The New Plot!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Revolution the new Expeirence :: Information/Guidlines :: Plot/Announcements-
Jump to: