Bleach Revolution the new Expeirence

Bleach Revolution the new Expeirence

The Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, Super-Humans, Vizard, Hollows, and Boutno are in a battle lock. Whom will become allies, who will become enemys, and will a War like no other begin. It is your Choice, begin the new Destiny!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Captains, Espada, all Elite spots are open! So please join and try to get others to join!
Memeber of the Month
I will give you some pointers Coldrai COLD RAI
Administrators
I will give you some pointers Coldrai COLD RAI I will give you some pointers Ronin THE RONIN I will give you some pointers Joong JOONG LI
Mods
I will give you some pointers Elixar ELIXAR TAKOYAIBA
Assiting Links
Rules// Current Espada Ranks// Current Gotei 13 Ranks// Information
Latest topics
» Kms-v4.1.rar
I will give you some pointers I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:01 pm by moydarta

» English Subtitles For Epic 2013 Animation
I will give you some pointers I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 9:56 pm by moydarta

» Scanmaster-elm-2.1-crack | Checked
I will give you some pointers I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 9:02 am by moydarta

» Griddd Tumblr Code
I will give you some pointers I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:06 pm by moydarta

» Griddd Tumblr Code
I will give you some pointers I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:04 pm by moydarta

» Telugu Wap Sex
I will give you some pointers I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 4:18 pm by moydarta

» XMenOriginsWolverine
I will give you some pointers I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 6:56 pm by moydarta

» Ja Chetvertyj 2011 HDRip
I will give you some pointers I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 6:03 am by moydarta

» Tune-up Utilites 2011 + Serial
I will give you some pointers I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 3:05 pm by moydarta

Forum
Affiliates
free forum

I will give you some pointers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cold Rai
Admin
Cold Rai

I will give you some pointers Empty
PostSubject: I will give you some pointers   I will give you some pointers I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 11:17 am

Lol Ok I'll help you out with this. First: Fix the char reg, I cant post or create a topic. Second: fix the spelling.

This is your site dont slack off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elixar Takoyaiba

PostSubject: Re: I will give you some pointers   I will give you some pointers I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 11:31 am

Yh Same. Anyway... Since me and Cold are the first TNRPG members on the site; you should give us some nice high positions, like administrator
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raiden Kurokichi
Admin
Raiden Kurokichi

PostSubject: Re: I will give you some pointers   I will give you some pointers I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 4:01 pm

^_^ Permisson Granted.... Please Help me out its almost ready to be fully functionable
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bleach-rpg-online.forumotion.com
Cold Rai
Admin
Cold Rai

PostSubject: Re: I will give you some pointers   I will give you some pointers I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 4:10 pm

I would love to help out, but I am just an ordinary user so im not really able to do anything except give you pointers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raiden Kurokichi
Admin
Raiden Kurokichi

PostSubject: Re: I will give you some pointers   I will give you some pointers I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 4:25 pm

Well i just need people to join. Right now most of the work is done Most of it though
Back to top Go down
Trinity Myobashi

Trinity Myobashi

PostSubject: Re: I will give you some pointers   I will give you some pointers I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 5:44 pm

where do i post my character ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raiden Kurokichi
Admin
Raiden Kurokichi

PostSubject: Re: I will give you some pointers   I will give you some pointers I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 5:53 pm

Go to character Registration, it is all there
Back to top Go down
Raiden Kurokichi
Admin
Raiden Kurokichi

PostSubject: Re: I will give you some pointers   I will give you some pointers I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 6:25 pm

^_^
Back to top Go down
Trinity Myobashi

Trinity Myobashi

PostSubject: Re: I will give you some pointers   I will give you some pointers I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 6:31 pm

Thankies Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I will give you some pointers   I will give you some pointers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I will give you some pointers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Revolution the new Expeirence :: OOC Section/Discussion :: Discussion-
Jump to: