Bleach Revolution the new Expeirence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, Super-Humans, Vizard, Hollows, and Boutno are in a battle lock. Whom will become allies, who will become enemys, and will a War like no other begin. It is your Choice, begin the new Destiny!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Captains, Espada, all Elite spots are open! So please join and try to get others to join!
Memeber of the Month
Trinity Myobashi Coldrai COLD RAI
Administrators
Trinity Myobashi Coldrai COLD RAI Trinity Myobashi Ronin THE RONIN Trinity Myobashi Joong JOONG LI
Mods
Trinity Myobashi Elixar ELIXAR TAKOYAIBA
Assiting Links
Rules// Current Espada Ranks// Current Gotei 13 Ranks// Information
Latest topics
» Kms-v4.1.rar
Trinity Myobashi I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:01 pm by moydarta

» English Subtitles For Epic 2013 Animation
Trinity Myobashi I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 9:56 pm by moydarta

» Scanmaster-elm-2.1-crack | Checked
Trinity Myobashi I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 9:02 am by moydarta

» Griddd Tumblr Code
Trinity Myobashi I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:06 pm by moydarta

» Griddd Tumblr Code
Trinity Myobashi I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:04 pm by moydarta

» Telugu Wap Sex
Trinity Myobashi I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 4:18 pm by moydarta

» XMenOriginsWolverine
Trinity Myobashi I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 6:56 pm by moydarta

» Ja Chetvertyj 2011 HDRip
Trinity Myobashi I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 6:03 am by moydarta

» Tune-up Utilites 2011 + Serial
Trinity Myobashi I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 3:05 pm by moydarta

Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Trinity Myobashi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Trinity Myobashi

Trinity Myobashi

Trinity Myobashi Empty
PostSubject: Trinity Myobashi   Trinity Myobashi I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 6:45 pm

Shinigami Application
----------------------------------------------------
Name: Trinity Hope Myobashi
Alias/Nicknames: None

Age 110
Visual Age: 21

Zanpakutō's Name: Akahana
Division: 11th Division
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Personality: Fun and sweet she is really bubbly and she is an expert fighter. Theres nothing she cant do when she sets her mind to it. She is very strong headed. She is very blunt towards everyone. You may be at a higher rank than her but she will tell you what she thinks. Now Trinity is the kindest person you will ever meet. Although she is known for her brutal mantality she is also the kindest soulreaper you will ever meet. She is so understanding and caring towards people and so trustworthy. She loves everyone no matter how many people dont think that.
Birthday: 2/14/????
Birthplace: Okinawa Japan
Natural Race: American Female (she was only born in japan)
Family/Relatives: Mom, dad, and her brother
---------------------------------------------------------------
Dislikes: Rude people and people who are cowards
Hobbies: drawing and painting
Favorite Food: Moon Cakes
Favorite Music She loves everything it depends on what mood she is in
Forte in Sports: Kick boxing and fencing
Special Skill: Knife skills
-----------------------------------------
Appearance She has black hair and icy blue eyes. She is tan and busty in breast size. Trinity Myobashi Animegirl14-1
Height: 5’4
Weight: 110
Blood Type: O-
Measurements: 36-29-38 an hour glass body shape
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Story When Trinity was first born she was born into a poor family. She barely lived her first 5 minutes of life without death. She almost died. Her parents wept over loosing their second child so early but a miracle happened. She lived and was healthy. Her parents named her Trinity Hope Myobashi for that reason.
Growing up Trinity was always happy and bubbly but she was rather violent. She wouldn’t mis use her might but she did not like seeing unfair people go unjust so she took matters into her own hands. She was a crime fighter by night and by day she was your cute little friend who loved to dress up and play dolls. She grew up like this for the rest of her life and didn’t mind.
When she turned 21 Trinity was a gorgeous young lady who was loved by everyone… everyone except the people she gave her justice to. On her 21st birthday trinity was beaten to death and she then made it to the soul society.
When Trinity got there she didn’t know what to do with herself. She seemed lost and in pain but she worked through it. She enrolled into the academy and she was a great student. She was loved by everyone and she was great at everything. She passed with great marks but the only thing wrong was she loved to fight too much. She was enrolled into the 11th division because of that. She was the only girl in her squad and she kind of liked it. She could handle all of the men and their dumbass tactics and she was moving up in the ranks. She is now in the 11th squad where she is today still kicking ass.
Fighting Style: Close range and hand to hand
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Rp Sample

Last edited by Trinity Myobashi on Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cold Rai
Admin
Cold Rai

Trinity Myobashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinity Myobashi   Trinity Myobashi I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 10:33 am

I would like if you would elaborate more on the personality. Also register your Zanpakuto
Back to top Go down
Trinity Myobashi

Trinity Myobashi

Trinity Myobashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinity Myobashi   Trinity Myobashi I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 3:40 pm

Updated ^_^
Back to top Go down
Cold Rai
Admin
Cold Rai

Trinity Myobashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinity Myobashi   Trinity Myobashi I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 4:01 pm

Ok its better. Just give me around a five line paragraph or so. Plus I cant approve until the Zanpakuto is registered.
Back to top Go down
Trinity Myobashi

Trinity Myobashi

Trinity Myobashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinity Myobashi   Trinity Myobashi I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 6:11 pm

Updated Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cold Rai
Admin
Cold Rai

Trinity Myobashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinity Myobashi   Trinity Myobashi I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 1:57 am

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trinity Myobashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinity Myobashi   Trinity Myobashi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trinity Myobashi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Revolution the new Expeirence :: Registration Board :: Character Registration-
Jump to: