Bleach Revolution the new Expeirence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, Super-Humans, Vizard, Hollows, and Boutno are in a battle lock. Whom will become allies, who will become enemys, and will a War like no other begin. It is your Choice, begin the new Destiny!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Captains, Espada, all Elite spots are open! So please join and try to get others to join!
Memeber of the Month
Raiden the God of Lightning Done Coldrai COLD RAI
Administrators
Raiden the God of Lightning Done Coldrai COLD RAI Raiden the God of Lightning Done Ronin THE RONIN Raiden the God of Lightning Done Joong JOONG LI
Mods
Raiden the God of Lightning Done Elixar ELIXAR TAKOYAIBA
Assiting Links
Rules// Current Espada Ranks// Current Gotei 13 Ranks// Information
Latest topics
» Kms-v4.1.rar
Raiden the God of Lightning Done I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:01 pm by moydarta

» English Subtitles For Epic 2013 Animation
Raiden the God of Lightning Done I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 9:56 pm by moydarta

» Scanmaster-elm-2.1-crack | Checked
Raiden the God of Lightning Done I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 9:02 am by moydarta

» Griddd Tumblr Code
Raiden the God of Lightning Done I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:06 pm by moydarta

» Griddd Tumblr Code
Raiden the God of Lightning Done I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:04 pm by moydarta

» Telugu Wap Sex
Raiden the God of Lightning Done I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 4:18 pm by moydarta

» XMenOriginsWolverine
Raiden the God of Lightning Done I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 6:56 pm by moydarta

» Ja Chetvertyj 2011 HDRip
Raiden the God of Lightning Done I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 6:03 am by moydarta

» Tune-up Utilites 2011 + Serial
Raiden the God of Lightning Done I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 3:05 pm by moydarta

Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics

Raiden the God of Lightning Done

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raiden Kurokichi
Admin
Raiden Kurokichi

Raiden the God of Lightning Done Empty
PostSubject: Raiden the God of Lightning Done   Raiden the God of Lightning Done I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 10:18 pm

Sealed Descrition:Raiden the God of Lightning Done 1AW037a-1
Spoiler:

Release Phase: Time for a little Laughter

Class-Type: Lightning

1.Resurrección: This state.. Raiden has a pocket knife that can extend into a Double bladed sword at will.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Enhancements: Raidens body becomes immesly stronger, his speed increases rapidly, his Hierro is stronger, and his Reitsu level is higher. Being the King of all Hollows.. his Reitsu,speed, and Hierro is stronger then all other Arrancar. But it can be cut with somone that can match his strength

Resurrección Special Ability: Raidens special ability is that matter that he can nearly manipulate Lightning. His abilitys involve: He can manifest Thunder storms to generate his energy, also he can direct lightning from the sky any where he wishes.

Ultimate Ability: Raidens Ultimate ability in this form, is his "Joker" type attitude. Sence he is able to slightly manipulate lightning, Raiden can use the lightning to strike his body and take the energy and use it in his reitsu. Meaning his body becomes elctro-magnetic. Along with his swords.. this makes his strikes stronger.. meaning deeper cuts, harder strikes, and the ability to slash through most material
Technique(s):

Name: Lightning Release
Range: 0 m.
Describtion: Lightning release is when Raiden calls upon lightning.. the lightning striking his body porduces the electricity in his body to a Immense magnitude. this the beggining to his two other attacks.
Cooldown: none in the Release state it stays until Raiden is not using his Ressurection

Name: Lightning Strike
Range: 0-40 meters
Describtion: Once his Lightning release is opened.. Raiden can use any part of his body to release a bolt of lightning. the bolt able to peirce through metal its self. The strike will hit and cause a minor amount of Damage but is so quick its very hard to dodge.
Cooldown: 1 post

Name: Lightning strike whips
Range: None
Describtion: Raiden calls down lightning into his body.. it tranfers through his body and forms two lightning whips made of pure lightning. Tthe whips extend out 5 feet. But is sharp enough from heat and electricy it can sheer through car. Also a blade if it hits just right, it means a hit from one of these will sheer through your body.
Cooldown: 3 posts, and can be used for 4

2.Resurrección: Left hand: Raiden the God of Lightning Done Sk627 Right Hand: ((This can be seen in my resureccion picture
Spoiler:
Raiden goes through a complete Change in this form, his height grows to 6'7, two huge wings made of Hierro grow off of Raidens back also. the pyramid on his head makes his vision turn blue, making everything high definition but he can still see.

Release Phase: Thunder.. lightning.. Begin!

Enhancements: Strength, Reitsu, Speed, all grow to a HUGE amount. This form is Raidens last defense but his strongest defense. Once he changes into this form all of his Damage goes away.

Resurrección Special Ability: Raiden can Completly control Lightning to his will. He is able to cause Thunder storms in a huge manner. But his most special ability is the fact that his reitsu is off the charts. Anyone under a Captain level will be highly effected from his spritual pressure and reitsu.

Ultimate Ability: Banquet of Lightning: This is Raidens absolute defense.. by causing a extreame Thunder strom.. multiple strikes of lightning hit Raiden.. his body becoming so potent with Lightning.. that bolts connect off his body to any metal or objects that form elctro magnetic energy.

Technique(s):

Name: Lightning Sonido.
Range: 40 m.
Describtion: Using the massive amount of lightning in his dead body.. Raiden can move at a rate 3x faster then a regular sonido
Cooldown: 1 post

Name: Lightning Collosium
Range: 500 meters
Describtion: By sending lightning mixed with reitsu, Raiden can create a collosium made of lightning.. the light blue aura prevents anything from leaving, and coming in. Also giving Raiden more ability to control his lightning.
Cooldown: none

Name: Final Banquet
Range: 40-80 meters
Describtion: By holding both hands forward.. 10 bolts of lightning stream out from each finger at a rapid rate.. the strike so similar to acual lightning.. the strike is like Byakuyas White Lightning.. but with 10 fingers.
Cooldown: 2 posts

Back to top Go down
https://bleach-rpg-online.rpg-board.net
Raiden Kurokichi
Admin
Raiden Kurokichi

PostSubject: Re: Raiden the God of Lightning Done   Raiden the God of Lightning Done I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 8:01 pm

I have two Resureccions, im also finished
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-rpg-online.rpg-board.net
Cold Rai
Admin
Cold Rai

PostSubject: Re: Raiden the God of Lightning Done   Raiden the God of Lightning Done I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 1:30 am

THIS IS THE APPROVALZ SAYING IT IS APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raiden the God of Lightning Done   Raiden the God of Lightning Done I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raiden the God of Lightning Done
Page 1 of 1