Bleach Revolution the new Expeirence

Bleach Revolution the new Expeirence

The Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, Super-Humans, Vizard, Hollows, and Boutno are in a battle lock. Whom will become allies, who will become enemys, and will a War like no other begin. It is your Choice, begin the new Destiny!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Captains, Espada, all Elite spots are open! So please join and try to get others to join!
Memeber of the Month
COLD RAI
Administrators
COLD RAI THE RONIN JOONG LI
Mods
ELIXAR TAKOYAIBA
Assiting Links
Rules// Current Espada Ranks// Current Gotei 13 Ranks// Information
Latest topics
» Kms-v4.1.rar
Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:01 pm by moydarta

» English Subtitles For Epic 2013 Animation
Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:56 pm by moydarta

» Scanmaster-elm-2.1-crack | Checked
Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:02 am by moydarta

» Griddd Tumblr Code
Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:06 pm by moydarta

» Griddd Tumblr Code
Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:04 pm by moydarta

» Telugu Wap Sex
Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:18 pm by moydarta

» XMenOriginsWolverine
Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:56 pm by moydarta

» Ja Chetvertyj 2011 HDRip
Fri May 30, 2014 6:03 am by moydarta

» Tune-up Utilites 2011 + Serial
Thu May 29, 2014 3:05 pm by moydarta

Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

Ayumu Hebaki

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ayumu Hebaki

PostSubject: Ayumu Hebaki   Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:01 am

Vizard Application
----------------------------------------------------
Name: Ayumu Hebaki
Alias/Nicknames: Plague

Age 237
Visual Age: 24

Zanpakutō's Name: Jun Ai
Ex Division/Current Rank: 8th, Captain

Mask Empowerments: Hallucination Realm- When Ayumu dons his mask it creates a world for whomever sees the mask, and it exists in Ayumu's head. It will be one of five worlds(Decided by the phrase he utters as he puts on the mask), that have different challenges in them the opponent must reach before being able to fight Ayumu.
1. The Mushroom Games- In this realm everything is bright and colorful, giant mushrooms spread across the land. The opponent must pass through a series of riddles, and games to fight Ayumu. It smells like fresh cut grass, and happy piano music plays during the world's manifestation.
2. Midnight Moon- The opponent must find their way across a rickety bridge with no lights, then fight an invisible Ayumu. It smells like sulfur, and dark deep cello music plays.
3. Nightmare Lane- This realm consists of all the nightmares the opponent has, and Ayumu appears as their biggest fear. Nightmare Lane reeks of dead fish, and all the while irritating accordion music is playing.
4. Desert Sands- The opponent must find their way out of the desert without food or water, and then fight Ayumu. There is no smells or sounds, just the wind scraping across the sands.
5. Final Battle- This realm is just an arena in which the opponent faces two Ayumus. The arena is a grey cube with no openings that Ayumus can jump in and out of.
Mask Duration: 9 posts no cooldown, but can only be used once per opponent, per battle.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Personality: Ayumu is a person who gets bored easily, and finds his most entertainment in tormenting others. That being said he isn't evil, more just an asshole. He is an extreme smart ass and has no respect for his elders or betters, he also likes to trick his opponents into thinking he is weaker than he is.

He is patient, and can usually get along with everyone. He isn't too fond with the Shinigami, but he won't attack them without provocation. If anything he feels more dissapointed than angry at the whole ordeal.
Birthday: 9/24
Birthplace: London, England
Natural Race: Human
Family/Relatives: N/A
---------------------------------------------------------------
Dislikes: Arguements, loud noises, grilled cheese
Hobbies: Practicing Kido, sword techniques
Favorite Food: Cherry Pie
Favorite Music Sometimes Bach, sometimes heavy metal
Forte in Sports: Goal tending
Special Skill: Kido
-----------------------------------------
Appearance
Mask Appearance:
Inner Hollow Appearance:
Height: 5'9''
Weight: 130lbs
Blood Type: O negative
Measurements: Tryin to get in my pants eh?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Story Life

Ayumu was born in Eighteen Seventy Four in England as a street rat, he had to steal to survive. It wasn't a glamorous life but it was a life nonetheless, and one he enjoyed growing up. He was always eager to preform experiments, and played as a Scientist between the ages of six and thirteen. He joined Scotland yard at the age of eighteen and worked very diligently trying to crack down on criminals. It was all rather boring until Nineteen Fourteen when the first world war broke out. Ayumu was drafted right away, and served well in the war for two years before being shot as a P.O.W. by German soldiers.

Death

Ayumu arrived in the Eastern Rukon District upon death, and was soon singled out for his Shinigami powers. He was put at the academy, and excelled in all fields immediately becoming the third seat of Eighth Squad.
In there he was sent on a dangerous mission along with some of the other eighth squad, the mission was to go into Hueco Mundo and detect the reason for the increased amount of Hollows. It was there he was cut loose after being left for dead from being bit by a Hollow(or thats the reason Ayumu believes it happened). The rest of his squad fled as Ayumu fell, he sceamed for help as they ran from him leaving him alone for the next five years.

Adjustments

Ayumu honed his techniques, unlocking his mask powers and Bankai during his trials in Heuco Mundo. While it was very lonesome it was also peaceful being alone in the desert world. Ayumu grew more in power from fighting Hollows, until he was able to escape back into the human world where he lives today.

Fighting Style: Tormenting
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Rp Sample Ayumu sat on the dank green couch with his feet propped up on the crate in front of him. The stench of pizza filled the air, and the Vizard's Zanpaktou rested on the source of the scent crushing the cardboard box beneath it. Ayumu was watching a television in the dirty, small apartment the screen grimy from multiple uses.

"Two more dead in a mysterious string of murders today" the lighted box droned on, the lights flickering and causing shadows to play across Ayumu's face. The Vizard sighed as he got up, turning the tv off.

'It's Hollows I don't doubt, it's time for us to dance again Jun Ai' Ayumu thought as he retrieved his blade from it's resting place. A voice in his head replied 'Ah of course, it has been a while' the voice sounded excited at the prospect of a fight. The voice of course was Jun Ai, and he was soon joined by Ayumu's inner hollow, Ivan Dracovich. 'Oh killing, the rush, the power, and here I was fearing you'd go soft Ayumu' the voice was deep and raspy accompanied by a wicked laugh.

'Oh you're not getting any of the fun' Ayumu said laughing to himself as he shut the door to the apartment walking of into the night.

Last edited by Ayumu Hebaki on Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ayumu Hebaki

PostSubject: Re: Ayumu Hebaki   Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:02 am

Vizard elite or head(if not taken/not allowed)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raiden Kurokichi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ayumu Hebaki   Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:08 pm

I gotta say. I like this character alot, you put alot of work into this and i like it. So i can see your a talented rp'er so... The plot im creating.. every Race has a "God" the leader thats stronger then every other race member. If you want this position your accepted for it, meaning if you do.. You may either Register two Vizard Masks, or Two Bankai releases You are the Leader of the Vizard

Spoiler:

My First Ressureccion
Spoiler:

The Final Ressureccion

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bleach-rpg-online.forumotion.com
Ayumu Hebaki

PostSubject: Re: Ayumu Hebaki   Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:48 pm

Why thank you, Yes I do want to be the leader/god. I will register it later if that is okay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cold Rai
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ayumu Hebaki   Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:40 am

Got to agree with Dan. You might want to zoom out for this

Double

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ayumu Hebaki

PostSubject: Re: Ayumu Hebaki   Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:20 am

God I knew what that was by seeing a tiny top corner. Is that bad?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raiden Kurokichi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ayumu Hebaki   Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:58 pm

Spoiler:

My First Ressureccion
Spoiler:

The Final Ressureccion

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bleach-rpg-online.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ayumu Hebaki   

Back to top Go down

Ayumu Hebaki
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Revolution the new Expeirence :: Registration Board :: Character Registration-
Jump to: