Bleach Revolution the new Expeirence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, Super-Humans, Vizard, Hollows, and Boutno are in a battle lock. Whom will become allies, who will become enemys, and will a War like no other begin. It is your Choice, begin the new Destiny!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Captains, Espada, all Elite spots are open! So please join and try to get others to join!
Memeber of the Month
Daichi's Zunpakuto Coldrai COLD RAI
Administrators
Daichi's Zunpakuto Coldrai COLD RAI Daichi's Zunpakuto Ronin THE RONIN Daichi's Zunpakuto Joong JOONG LI
Mods
Daichi's Zunpakuto Elixar ELIXAR TAKOYAIBA
Assiting Links
Rules// Current Espada Ranks// Current Gotei 13 Ranks// Information
Latest topics
» Kms-v4.1.rar
Daichi's Zunpakuto I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:01 pm by moydarta

» English Subtitles For Epic 2013 Animation
Daichi's Zunpakuto I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 9:56 pm by moydarta

» Scanmaster-elm-2.1-crack | Checked
Daichi's Zunpakuto I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 9:02 am by moydarta

» Griddd Tumblr Code
Daichi's Zunpakuto I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:06 pm by moydarta

» Griddd Tumblr Code
Daichi's Zunpakuto I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:04 pm by moydarta

» Telugu Wap Sex
Daichi's Zunpakuto I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 4:18 pm by moydarta

» XMenOriginsWolverine
Daichi's Zunpakuto I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 6:56 pm by moydarta

» Ja Chetvertyj 2011 HDRip
Daichi's Zunpakuto I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 6:03 am by moydarta

» Tune-up Utilites 2011 + Serial
Daichi's Zunpakuto I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 3:05 pm by moydarta

Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Daichi's Zunpakuto

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daichi

Daichi

Daichi's Zunpakuto Empty
PostSubject: Daichi's Zunpakuto   Daichi's Zunpakuto I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 9:33 am

Sealed Descrition Daichi’s katana is like most others but it has several distinct differences. For one both the sheath and the hilt are grey. The side facing the wielder is a dark grey almost black and the side facing the opponent is a light grey. At the end of the sheath it almost transforms into leather. The guard above the hilt is a perfect square with four exact 90 degrees angles. On the blade itself is the Zunpakuto’s name written in Japanese. The engraved letters are polished more so than the blade making it so they almost glow in the direct sunlight.

Release Phase: See through all lies, Sono Senkensha
Manifestation: Sono Senkensha takes the form of a child skeleton. Haimei assumes that this is because Sono Senkensha or Senkensha as Daichi calls him is a very young spirit. Although, Senkensha is assumed to be a young spirit he is not very energetic, he’s actually the opposite. He is always depressed and pacifistic. In some occasions it can even feel as if he is evil but in all truth he is not. When he first appears Senkensha is often sitting upon a rock, looking lonely. Senkensha doesn’t like it when he is used to fight and often verbally expresses his dislike driving Daichi mad.

Class-Type: Kido-type Zunpakuto
Family-Type: Unkown Type
Sub-Type" None

Shikai Description: In Senkensha’s shikai he is transformed into what Daichi describes as a bone blade. The blade itself is made out of metal like most blades but it is the handle instead that is bone. The bone which makes up the hilt is always cold to the touch for some reason. The original black hilt shows in the gaps between the bones. The blade is a quite unusual shape. It starts off almost like a scimitar then finishes with a rapier point.

Shikai Special Ability: When Haimei actives Sono Senkensha he can see through a person’s cloths and flesh as if he was looking through an x-ray picture. Except that with this x-ray picture he can see all the organs and even notice the heart beat. Daichi is also, able to notice any injuries that an x-ray would be able to detect. He can also detect any cancerous or infected organs within the body as well.

Technique(s):

Name: Hone Modifai (Bone Modify)
Range: Line of sight
Type: Shikai
Sub-type: Offensive
Elemental Affinity: Sword type
Description: Haimei lifts his open hand with his palm facing the sky. He then concentrates on a particular bone in the opponent’s body. This causing the bone mineral density to decrease, from this decrease the bones are almost twice as easy to break or fracture after the one post
Drawbacks: Cooldown Three posts, Charge 2 posts, lasts for 4 posts

Name: Joukei Inta-seputo (Sight Intercept):
Range: Line of sight
Type: Shikai
Sub-type: Offensive
Elemental Affinity: Sword type
Description: Daichi lifts his closed hand up with the back of his hand facing the sky. He then extends his pointer and index finger while keeping them slightly separated and pointing them at the opponent. By doing this Daichi is intercepting the electrical signal that the eyes send to the brain causing them to go temporarily blind. The blindness stays for one post for every one post that Daichi holds his fingers in this position.
Drawbacks: If he has to move his hand in a way that intercepts the concentration the technique is disabled immediately. Cooldown is 3 posts.

--------------------------------------------------
This is for Captains and if only you've achieved Bankai.

Bankai: When Daichi utters the word Bankai very little about him specifically changes. The Vice-Captain’s Shinigami robes become tattered as if they’ve seen thousands of years and never been taken care of. The majority of his robes can be seen trailing behind him whenever he moved or there is a slight wind seeing as most of them are only attached by a mere thread. Most of the changes are to the environment itself. For every technique/ability he has obtained a large bone structure appears. They are ten feet tall cone shaped bone structures with a five foot radius each. Even though they follow those measurements roughly sense they are made entirely of a bone-like material they are not all identical.

Bankai Special Ability: Gosunkugi Takai: As stated above these bone-like structures form out of seemingly nothingness but, they do far from nothing. Each one emits one of Haimei’s Zunpakuto techniques in a ten foot circle around them. Daichi cannot control who they harm and who they don’t harm however, none of the abilities affect him. He can summon these cones any place within sight although, the further away he summons them the less precise they are. IF an enemy were to destroy them (they have the same density and hardness of bone) then the ability functioning around them would stop however, the turn after they are destroyed Haimei can summon them again.

Kidou Techniques:
Bakudo: 1, 4, 8, 9, 9, 21, 26, 30, 37, 39, 58, 61, 62, 63, 73, 75, 77, 79, 81, 99 part 1, 99 part 2
Hado: 1, 4, 11, 31, 32, 33, 54, 58, 63, 73, 88, 90, 91, 96,
Back to top Go down
Cold Rai
Admin
Cold Rai

Daichi's Zunpakuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daichi's Zunpakuto   Daichi's Zunpakuto I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 10:01 am

OK this is fine aslong as you dont GM with the Bone Mod.

APPROVED
Back to top Go down

Daichi's Zunpakuto
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Revolution the new Expeirence :: Registration Board :: Character Registration :: Zanpakuto Reg.-
Jump to: