Bleach Revolution the new Expeirence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, Super-Humans, Vizard, Hollows, and Boutno are in a battle lock. Whom will become allies, who will become enemys, and will a War like no other begin. It is your Choice, begin the new Destiny!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Captains, Espada, all Elite spots are open! So please join and try to get others to join!
Memeber of the Month
Joong Li (Done) Coldrai COLD RAI
Administrators
Joong Li (Done) Coldrai COLD RAI Joong Li (Done) Ronin THE RONIN Joong Li (Done) Joong JOONG LI
Mods
Joong Li (Done) Elixar ELIXAR TAKOYAIBA
Assiting Links
Rules// Current Espada Ranks// Current Gotei 13 Ranks// Information
Latest topics
» Kms-v4.1.rar
Joong Li (Done) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:01 pm by moydarta

» English Subtitles For Epic 2013 Animation
Joong Li (Done) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 9:56 pm by moydarta

» Scanmaster-elm-2.1-crack | Checked
Joong Li (Done) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 9:02 am by moydarta

» Griddd Tumblr Code
Joong Li (Done) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:06 pm by moydarta

» Griddd Tumblr Code
Joong Li (Done) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:04 pm by moydarta

» Telugu Wap Sex
Joong Li (Done) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 4:18 pm by moydarta

» XMenOriginsWolverine
Joong Li (Done) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 6:56 pm by moydarta

» Ja Chetvertyj 2011 HDRip
Joong Li (Done) I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 6:03 am by moydarta

» Tune-up Utilites 2011 + Serial
Joong Li (Done) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 3:05 pm by moydarta

Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Joong Li (Done)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Joong Li

Joong Li

Joong Li (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Joong Li (Done)   Joong Li (Done) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 11:50 am

Joong Li (Done) Artistic Joong Li (Done) Artistic Joong Li (Done) Artistic
Arrancar Application
----------------------------------------------------
Name: Joong Li
Alias/Nicknames: Joong

Age 17
Visual Age: 600

Zanpakutō's Name: Nyx
Innate Ability: Nyx's ability is to turn into a scythe that he can swing around, if swung at the ground and makes contact will create a fissure in the ground.
Status Ranked: Primera (1) Vaste Lorde
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Personality: Fun, horny, silly, joyful and bright.
Birthday: May 16
Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea
Natural Race: Korean
---------------------------------------------------------------
Likes: Food, boys, travelling, alcohol, making friends, and attention.
Dislikes: Abandonment.
Hobbies: N/A
Favorite Food: Sweets - Cookies
Favorite Music KPOP
Forte in Sports:
Special Skill:
-----------------------------------------
Remains of Hollow Mask: A bridge across his collarbone which is unseen as he is always wearing a scarf.
Tattoo Location: Right back shoulder blade.
Aspect of Death Loneliness
Hollow Hole Location: Heart
Cero Color Lavender
Gran Rey Cero Color: Violet
-------------------------------------------------
Appearance: Joong has blue eyes and black hair he usually is seen soaring around las noches with his wings.
Joong Li:
Height: 5'10''
Weight: 100 lbs
Blood Type: AB-
Measurements:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Story
Joong is a loner in aspect as he always has felt sorrow and loneliness. Yet tho he feels this pain he always keeps a positive attitude around others. As a arrancar he was always by himself devouring any hollow or arrancar that came near him. He took the appearance of a young boy as a way of deceiving his opponents into a false state of mind.

As he considers himself a reaper of sorts his zanpakutos appearance isn't that of a sword but a scythe. Tho he keeps the appearance of a boy at times he at times borderlines his resurricion form. He grows wings from his lower back whenever he travels around Las Noches.

As a Espada his plan was to take anyone that also feels his pain of loneliness under his wing and protect them. Tho he is very protective he is willing to destroy anything in his path.
Fighting Style: Long Range
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Rp Sample
It 5 am when Shiko arose from his sleep to practice his morning mediation. Once he was fully awake he changed into his captain attire and positioned himself to the corner of his office where he mediated. Shiko bent down and sat on a knee pillow. Shiko took his sword and laid it across of his knees and relaxed. He wanted to go visit his zanpakutos world. Here was the only place where he could visit his departed love.

Once entering his zanpakutos world he was knee deep in a glowing pond that laid home to multiple lotus flowers. Shiko's zanpakutos home was permanently encased by the abyss of night. The only light that came to the world was from the water and lotus's.

He knew that Aurora was near by as he sensed her. Shiko walked aimlessly through the pond. Looking for his past love. Hoping to just see him briefly before carrying on his day off paperwork.

As he walked his path came by a very powerful glowing lotus. Shiko picked it up and held it close to him. In hope that now his past love would come to him. Shiko was correct and a image of his love came to him. The grief stricken Shiko eyes filled with tears of sorrow and pain. He only wished the image was really him but seeing his face made him ready to face the world. He knew the reason why he became a Captain was so that no one would feel the pain he felt. He smiled just briefly at his love before putting the lotus back down.

Once the lotus touched the ground the image faded away. Tears grew from his eyes in sorrow knowing the only man he loved was dead. Before leaving his zanpakutos world Aurora swam up to him. Shiko placed his hand under the water and petted his zanpakutos spirit before he left.

He found himself back in his office grieving but what happened tears filled his eyes as he walked over to his desk. Trying to start his days worth of paper work.

Joong Li (Done) Artistic Joong Li (Done) Artistic Joong Li (Done) Artistic

Last edited by Joong Li on Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Joong Li

Joong Li

Joong Li (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joong Li (Done)   Joong Li (Done) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 12:10 pm

If you are wondering why my role play is about Shiko Rose Yu that is because he is my original Bleach role play character.
Back to top Go down
Joong Li

Joong Li

Joong Li (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joong Li (Done)   Joong Li (Done) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 12:30 pm

... I think I am done now.
Back to top Go down
Elixar Takoyaiba

Joong Li (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joong Li (Done)   Joong Li (Done) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 12:50 pm

Have fun. Joong Li (Done) Tq56x8g
Back to top Go down
Joong Li

Joong Li

Joong Li (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joong Li (Done)   Joong Li (Done) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 12:53 pm

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Raiden Kurokichi
Admin
Raiden Kurokichi

Joong Li (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joong Li (Done)   Joong Li (Done) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 4:12 pm

Power Level: B-1
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-rpg-online.rpg-board.net
Raiden Kurokichi
Admin
Raiden Kurokichi

Joong Li (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joong Li (Done)   Joong Li (Done) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 4:15 pm

Back to top Go down
https://bleach-rpg-online.rpg-board.net
Joong Li

Joong Li

Joong Li (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joong Li (Done)   Joong Li (Done) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 10:05 pm

I would like to post up my Ressuricion application but the board is locked so only admins can post the from up. I hope I'm not nagging I just wanted to post it up to just give a heads up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Joong Li (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joong Li (Done)   Joong Li (Done) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joong Li (Done)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Revolution the new Expeirence :: Registration Board :: Character Registration-
Jump to: