Bleach Revolution the new Expeirence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, Super-Humans, Vizard, Hollows, and Boutno are in a battle lock. Whom will become allies, who will become enemys, and will a War like no other begin. It is your Choice, begin the new Destiny!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Captains, Espada, all Elite spots are open! So please join and try to get others to join!
Memeber of the Month
{ n a r u t o ' s YEARBOOK v2 } an au naruto rp. Coldrai COLD RAI
Administrators
{ n a r u t o ' s YEARBOOK v2 } an au naruto rp. Coldrai COLD RAI { n a r u t o ' s YEARBOOK v2 } an au naruto rp. Ronin THE RONIN { n a r u t o ' s YEARBOOK v2 } an au naruto rp. Joong JOONG LI
Mods
{ n a r u t o ' s YEARBOOK v2 } an au naruto rp. Elixar ELIXAR TAKOYAIBA
Assiting Links
Rules// Current Espada Ranks// Current Gotei 13 Ranks// Information
Latest topics
» Kms-v4.1.rar
{ n a r u t o ' s YEARBOOK v2 } an au naruto rp. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:01 pm by moydarta

» English Subtitles For Epic 2013 Animation
{ n a r u t o ' s YEARBOOK v2 } an au naruto rp. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 9:56 pm by moydarta

» Scanmaster-elm-2.1-crack | Checked
{ n a r u t o ' s YEARBOOK v2 } an au naruto rp. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 9:02 am by moydarta

» Griddd Tumblr Code
{ n a r u t o ' s YEARBOOK v2 } an au naruto rp. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:06 pm by moydarta

» Griddd Tumblr Code
{ n a r u t o ' s YEARBOOK v2 } an au naruto rp. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:04 pm by moydarta

» Telugu Wap Sex
{ n a r u t o ' s YEARBOOK v2 } an au naruto rp. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 4:18 pm by moydarta

» XMenOriginsWolverine
{ n a r u t o ' s YEARBOOK v2 } an au naruto rp. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 6:56 pm by moydarta

» Ja Chetvertyj 2011 HDRip
{ n a r u t o ' s YEARBOOK v2 } an au naruto rp. I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 6:03 am by moydarta

» Tune-up Utilites 2011 + Serial
{ n a r u t o ' s YEARBOOK v2 } an au naruto rp. I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 3:05 pm by moydarta

Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics

{ n a r u t o ' s YEARBOOK v2 } an au naruto rp.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ashurii

{ n a r u t o ' s YEARBOOK v2 } an au naruto rp. Empty
PostSubject: { n a r u t o ' s YEARBOOK v2 } an au naruto rp.   { n a r u t o ' s YEARBOOK v2 } an au naruto rp. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 9:59 pm

{ n a r u t o ' s YEARBOOK v2 } an au naruto rp. NYBAdBanner

xx xx xx xx

Somehow, you never imagined that the world could be quite this chaotic. High school’s a pain, of course, but when you add in mischievous pranks, hijinks of all sorts, and the possibility of death that lurks around every corner, you can tell that this is going to be one wild ride.

Maybe it looks like a normal school from the outside, but once you're in you see a whole new world. You've got all the regular cliques-- the populars, the jocks, the goths. What you'd expect from a high school. Everyone fits into some kind of group, and whoever's left just tags along, not really caring about anything.

Except fitting in.

Among some of the wildest schemes you’ve ever thought of, how will you fare? With the meanest guys you’ll ever find, threats lurking around every corner you turn, and an endless amount of ways to run into trouble, you’re never safe. When the rivalries are so intense that each moment you have to be better, or you just might lose out on the most important thing ever... fitting in might not seem so important.

{ welcome to HELL`` you shouldn’t count on getting out of this with your life

Naruto's Yearbook sets out a path like never seen before. You can follow the characters you know and love through a high school setting where the bad guys rule all. Just one catch-- they aren't shinobi. Instead, Naruto and Sasuke battle it out over grades, sports, and who can get the girl; the Akatsuki seem to everyone like the next Mafia, and they've got everyone wrapped around their little fingers.

With three thousand posts, at least fifteen accounts logged on daily, and tons of skins to choose from, you’ll never be out of options. The members are friendly too! We promise they won’t eat you or anything.

What will YOU choose?
Back to top Go down
ashurii

{ n a r u t o ' s YEARBOOK v2 } an au naruto rp. Empty
PostSubject: oh dear   { n a r u t o ' s YEARBOOK v2 } an au naruto rp. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 10:02 pm

oh dear, i fear the links didn't go through. nybrevival.proboards.com is the site. ^^ url tags must be different.
Back to top Go down

{ n a r u t o ' s YEARBOOK v2 } an au naruto rp.
Page 1 of 1