Bleach Revolution the new Expeirence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, Super-Humans, Vizard, Hollows, and Boutno are in a battle lock. Whom will become allies, who will become enemys, and will a War like no other begin. It is your Choice, begin the new Destiny!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Captains, Espada, all Elite spots are open! So please join and try to get others to join!
Memeber of the Month
Raserei -Rager- Coldrai COLD RAI
Administrators
Raserei -Rager- Coldrai COLD RAI Raserei -Rager- Ronin THE RONIN Raserei -Rager- Joong JOONG LI
Mods
Raserei -Rager- Elixar ELIXAR TAKOYAIBA
Assiting Links
Rules// Current Espada Ranks// Current Gotei 13 Ranks// Information
Latest topics
» Kms-v4.1.rar
Raserei -Rager- I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:01 pm by moydarta

» English Subtitles For Epic 2013 Animation
Raserei -Rager- I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 9:56 pm by moydarta

» Scanmaster-elm-2.1-crack | Checked
Raserei -Rager- I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 9:02 am by moydarta

» Griddd Tumblr Code
Raserei -Rager- I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:06 pm by moydarta

» Griddd Tumblr Code
Raserei -Rager- I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:04 pm by moydarta

» Telugu Wap Sex
Raserei -Rager- I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 4:18 pm by moydarta

» XMenOriginsWolverine
Raserei -Rager- I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 6:56 pm by moydarta

» Ja Chetvertyj 2011 HDRip
Raserei -Rager- I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 6:03 am by moydarta

» Tune-up Utilites 2011 + Serial
Raserei -Rager- I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 3:05 pm by moydarta

Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Raserei -Rager-

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Oliver Masaru

Raserei -Rager- Empty
PostSubject: Raserei -Rager-   Raserei -Rager- I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:30 pm

Quincy Cross: Oliver's Mekkary, or, "Quincy Cross" as it is known, is unique. It is the basis of Oliver's idea for hi outfit, seeing as the cross is slightly blasphemous in appearance: black, red, and simply demonic looking. It hands low from Oliver's left wrist, and absorbs the reishi in the air, drawing it to the small red crystal in the center of the Mekkayu. The red crystal in the middle, where the reishi is condensed into the bow, rubs off onto the bow, giving the bow a deep dark, blood red appearance. The cross hangs low from a black chain.

Bow Appearance: In the fullest form of the bow's release, the bow is dark red in color, due to the red crystal on the Cross where the energy is condensed. It appears to be a large longbow, about 5'6'' in total length from end to end, where the energy is in a large mass towards the center of the bow,where it is held by Oliver's right hand. The arrows for the bow appear to be black in color, when pulled back from the bow, and stay black in color when shot.

Spirit Arrows: The arrows are in the shape of a standard arrow with what looks to be black burning flames on the end where the feather of a real arrow would be. Aside from that, the arrows are pretty standard and are produced by collecting reishi and changing color to black to fit Oliver's fighting persona.
Class-Type: Projectile-Type.
Sub-Type: Reiatsu & Reishi.

Marksmanship: 93%
Quantity: Oliver is able to fire roughly 980 arrows per pullback, but he usually fires them seperately.
Path Control: Oliver has little control over the path his arrow takes. He is able to manipulate them using his power only about 5 feet to any direction, and thats about it.

Negation of Attacks: N/A

I added this, and i'll explain why

Bow's Ability: The ability of the bow does not lie within its ability to fire lots of arrows at one time, nor is it that the accuracy is so great. However, the bow's ability is to continue to absorbtion of reishi after the arrows have been fired. When each arrow has left the bow, they begin to have a reddish energy engulf them in the form of what looks to be thin lightning flowing around the arrows. The "lightning" as it looks is actually sucking in surrounding reishi and adding it to the arrow, thus increasing the speed and power of each arrow. This is most useful from longer range, with multiple arrows fired.

**NOTE** I added above because it was explained that each bow is unique to the wielder, and with Uryu having a technique and what looks to be an ability, I figured i could have one too since it was said in the canon that each bow is unique to the wielder. And above is how mine is unique to Oliver
Back to top Go down
Elixar Takoyaiba

Raserei -Rager- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raserei -Rager-   Raserei -Rager- I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 11:30 am

So basically, the longer time it takes to hit something, the more powerful it gets. If so, You should put rough distances and power

1-5m small lump
6-10m bla

and so on
Back to top Go down
Oliver Masaru

Raserei -Rager- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raserei -Rager-   Raserei -Rager- I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 4:16 pm

Well, i dont like being too specific, because it's nothing too large. The main thing it gains is speed, butn i dont want to be too specific. I leave stuff like that to the person im RPing with so [/i]IM[/i] not the one who is said to be abusing the power. The main part of that ability was to open a gateway for my technique, which will be added soon.
Back to top Go down
Elixar Takoyaiba

Raserei -Rager- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raserei -Rager-   Raserei -Rager- I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 4:11 am

Okay, I'm gonna leave you to create the technique but, make sure you put a max speed on it, and acceleration rate. We don't want an arrow going from snail pace to light speed in half a second
Back to top Go down
Oliver Masaru

Raserei -Rager- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raserei -Rager-   Raserei -Rager- I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 3:00 pm

That'll be fine. But the technique will be learned IC.
Back to top Go down
Cold Rai
Admin
Cold Rai

Raserei -Rager- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raserei -Rager-   Raserei -Rager- I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 10:44 am

Let Us know when you are done.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Masaru

Raserei -Rager- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raserei -Rager-   Raserei -Rager- I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 10:15 am

I am done ^^;
Back to top Go down
Elixar Takoyaiba

Raserei -Rager- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raserei -Rager-   Raserei -Rager- I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 10:31 am

There is a technique registration, could you put the template into your piece, if you can't find it, it is under Zanpakuto, I must have forgoten to make another one for Quincys. Just follow that template.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Masaru

Raserei -Rager- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raserei -Rager-   Raserei -Rager- I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 1:33 pm

But i dont have any techniques at the moment, so it doesnt need to be added until Oliver learns it In-Character
Back to top Go down
Cold Rai
Admin
Cold Rai

Raserei -Rager- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raserei -Rager-   Raserei -Rager- I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 2:27 am

One thing. You are still being extremely vague about the Bows' ability. so please elaborate some more on that.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Masaru

Raserei -Rager- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raserei -Rager-   Raserei -Rager- I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 4:38 pm

I dont see how. There's nothing to it. The ability of the bow is simply to continue the Quincy's Natural Ability (Reishi absorbtion) after the arrow has fired, thus increasing the speed and the strength of the arrow. There's not much explaining that needs to be done, tbh, because it's just a simple ability.

Btw, i dont mean to sound rude, but can i get my character commented on as well?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Raserei -Rager- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raserei -Rager-   Raserei -Rager- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raserei -Rager-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Revolution the new Expeirence :: Registration Board :: Character Registration :: Quincy Bow Reg.-
Jump to: