Bleach Revolution the new Expeirence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, Super-Humans, Vizard, Hollows, and Boutno are in a battle lock. Whom will become allies, who will become enemys, and will a War like no other begin. It is your Choice, begin the new Destiny!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Captains, Espada, all Elite spots are open! So please join and try to get others to join!
Memeber of the Month
Alone and Deserted (Open to all) Coldrai COLD RAI
Administrators
Alone and Deserted (Open to all) Coldrai COLD RAI Alone and Deserted (Open to all) Ronin THE RONIN Alone and Deserted (Open to all) Joong JOONG LI
Mods
Alone and Deserted (Open to all) Elixar ELIXAR TAKOYAIBA
Assiting Links
Rules// Current Espada Ranks// Current Gotei 13 Ranks// Information
Latest topics
» Kms-v4.1.rar
Alone and Deserted (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:01 pm by moydarta

» English Subtitles For Epic 2013 Animation
Alone and Deserted (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 9:56 pm by moydarta

» Scanmaster-elm-2.1-crack | Checked
Alone and Deserted (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 9:02 am by moydarta

» Griddd Tumblr Code
Alone and Deserted (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:06 pm by moydarta

» Griddd Tumblr Code
Alone and Deserted (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:04 pm by moydarta

» Telugu Wap Sex
Alone and Deserted (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 4:18 pm by moydarta

» XMenOriginsWolverine
Alone and Deserted (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 6:56 pm by moydarta

» Ja Chetvertyj 2011 HDRip
Alone and Deserted (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 6:03 am by moydarta

» Tune-up Utilites 2011 + Serial
Alone and Deserted (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 3:05 pm by moydarta

Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics

Alone and Deserted (Open to all)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Joong Li

Joong Li

Alone and Deserted (Open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Alone and Deserted (Open to all)   Alone and Deserted (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 4:29 am

Joong was bored and couldn't stand to be in his tower anymore. Then something came to his mind away he wouldn't be bored and more he could appear within the world of the living and become a students. "Blah" that seemed like to much work for him. Tho it might work as his mask fragments and hollow hole wouldn't be see able unless he took off his shirt. "Hmm" he wasn't sure so he just sat there and stared at the sky think how he justed wanted to destroy the Soul Society so much right now.
Back to top Go down
Raiden Kurokichi
Admin
Raiden Kurokichi

PostSubject: Re: Alone and Deserted (Open to all)   Alone and Deserted (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 7:51 am

A sudden sound of "swish" could be heard within the white sands.. the shure power emitting off this man that had just formed was somthing unbelivable. Raiden forming within the mid air the sun blocking out what he had looked like. His boy sank slowly twords the sand, his left foot extended out as his righ knee was bent, his cloak lifting into the air as he desended. Right as Raidens foot wa about to touch the sand, the sand began to swirl around raidens foot. The sand lifting up swirling around his bod, his silver hair dropped against his skin on his face. The left side of his face facing twords the arrancar.. a big zero on his neck. His blues eyes shifted twords the arrancar. His spritaul pressure and his reitsu settling, it released a wave as his body went straight up. The spiritual pressure and reitsu releasing a wave of energy all around Raidens body, the wave picking up sank lifting it into the air, the wave quickly cross over the arrancar putting the spiritual pressure onto his body. The sand lifted into the air quickly lit up with little streaks of lightning, the lightning also sourrounding Raidens body.. he looked to the ground. Looking back up to the sky he suddenly appeared next to the arrancar. His hands held to his side s his Zanpakuto was sheathed within its zanpakuto. Raiden breathed slowly, his body alays flowing reitsu through it, each pump that flows lites Raidens vains up with a pure blue light. The light streaking through his body at a rapid rate his face was always lighting up with reitsu inside of it.
Hmm.... you must be my Primera.
Raidens eyes shifted forward looking at the white dunes that fill the sight infront of him. The time for the end of the shinigami will be soon. And when it comes... it will be great. But till then Raiden will be ... calm.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-rpg-online.rpg-board.net
Joong Li

Joong Li

PostSubject: Re: Alone and Deserted (Open to all)   Alone and Deserted (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 11:09 pm

Joong didn't hesitate at the mans spiritual pressure. He slowly looked up and glanced up at the man. "Hello mister" he noticed the man was powerful and since he was referred by the man as his Primera that had to be the fact that he was the head boss in the area. Tho he did have the tattoo of one on his back he never meet any other espada. He slowly rose up with grace his wings slowly appeared as he got to his feet once standing he looked at the man yet again and his wings slowly disappeared.

"Whats your name mister?" the man looked rather older almost in his mid 30's he looked like he had a few years of experience under his belt. Joong himself looked rather young he could almost appear to look like a human teenager.

He slowly took his hand and touched the mans mask lightly. As he touched it he felt electricity pulse through his hand. The man spiritual pressure was now realized. Joong could sense aura of the man it seemed rather calming.

In a way Joong hoped this man wouldn't leave, he always felt alone in the desert by himself yet he was relived to finally meet someone. Just being in the presence of this man made Joong rather embarrassed as the man was dressed in a rather different attire and Joong was dressed in only rages. He slowly removed his hand from the man and put back to his side. He seemed to be a fatherly figure to Joong and he hoped it would be true but he had a felling the man might kill him on the spot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone and Deserted (Open to all)   Alone and Deserted (Open to all) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alone and Deserted (Open to all)
Page 1 of 1