Bleach Revolution the new Expeirence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, Super-Humans, Vizard, Hollows, and Boutno are in a battle lock. Whom will become allies, who will become enemys, and will a War like no other begin. It is your Choice, begin the new Destiny!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Captains, Espada, all Elite spots are open! So please join and try to get others to join!
Memeber of the Month
Ressurecion Rules Coldrai COLD RAI
Administrators
Ressurecion Rules Coldrai COLD RAI Ressurecion Rules Ronin THE RONIN Ressurecion Rules Joong JOONG LI
Mods
Ressurecion Rules Elixar ELIXAR TAKOYAIBA
Assiting Links
Rules// Current Espada Ranks// Current Gotei 13 Ranks// Information
Latest topics
» Kms-v4.1.rar
Ressurecion Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:01 pm by moydarta

» English Subtitles For Epic 2013 Animation
Ressurecion Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 9:56 pm by moydarta

» Scanmaster-elm-2.1-crack | Checked
Ressurecion Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 9:02 am by moydarta

» Griddd Tumblr Code
Ressurecion Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:06 pm by moydarta

» Griddd Tumblr Code
Ressurecion Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:04 pm by moydarta

» Telugu Wap Sex
Ressurecion Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 4:18 pm by moydarta

» XMenOriginsWolverine
Ressurecion Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 6:56 pm by moydarta

» Ja Chetvertyj 2011 HDRip
Ressurecion Rules I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 6:03 am by moydarta

» Tune-up Utilites 2011 + Serial
Ressurecion Rules I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 3:05 pm by moydarta

Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics

Ressurecion Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raiden Kurokichi
Admin
Raiden Kurokichi

Ressurecion Rules Empty
PostSubject: Ressurecion Rules   Ressurecion Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 5:59 pm

Here is a small review of the occurrence basic weapons for Arrancars.
Your name of your Resurrecction goes into your topic title

*Character abilities cannot manipulate all forms of matter, and must stick to one.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
-While most unreleased Shinigami zanpakutō take the form of a katana or wakizashi, there is a significantly broader range for Arrancar (such as a sai, axe, or a more fictionalized weapon like Nnoitra's zanpakutō).
-Because their powers are sealed in their zanpakutō, an Arrancar's release will usually transform their body into a Hollow-like form, allowing them to use their abilities freely. This form usually reflects what the Arrancar looked like as a Hollow, although to highly varying degrees. A Resurrección restores an Arrancar to its "true" form, resulting in significantly various increases in speed, strength, stamina, durability and spiritual power, as well as allowing access to both more powerful variations of previous techniques and completely new abilities. Arrancar normally only return to their human form when they reseal their Hollow powers; doing so without resealing, though possible, is a permanent change comparable to amputating a limb. There are two reasons Arrancar go through such trouble to seal their power: it allows them to maintain human form and to conserve their power in times of inactivity. In most cases, Arrancar "lose" their zanpakutō after performing their Resurrección. By which, they no longer carry any kind of one or two handed weapon - the sword is replaced by other natural weapons such as claws (Shawlong Kūfang), pincers (Findor Carias), tendrils (Szayel Aporro Granz), or just plain fists (Choe Neng Poww). However, there are some exceptions - nine to be exact; seven out of these nine have been Espada.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

New Rulings

* All sealed weapons cannot detach themselves in any matter until released.

In the template, you will see it saying only Resurrección, when you see it and wonder what to type, do not place the name or phase. You place the description of your release along of what animal in the animal kingdom it represents in Spanish or English and what it enhances you of. You are allowed only 3 enhancements of anything of the sort you wish it to be. Heirro, Strength, Speed, Agility, Regeneration, Cero/Bala, Swordsmanship, Keen Intellect, Hand-To-Hand, Vision, and Pesquisa.

In the 3 Enhancements, you will write at least a paragraph for each how they are increased or differ from most others. They cannot have alternating effects on the opponents aside damage.

-------------------------------------------------------
Class
Melee-Type - All sealed weapons will be considered Melee-Type, meaning it will be normal range weapons made for close combat unless otherwise.
* When they are this class, Arrancars may place their reiatsu over the blade/weapon, increasing it's cutting power. This may also be used a small projectile to throw that concentrated reiatsu in any form of a wave. This can be treated as a technique and made into one with its own effect! -This takes up a technique slot( 1 out of 3 )

Distance-Type - If the sealed goes for of a distance, or lets say long or medium range, or both. Then it is considered a Distance-Type. However, all of this type must not have any effects nor separate any particles from itself. Take example Thunderwitch's Zan, it never leaves the handle and guard as it is attached to a string and as for Nnoitra's his is attached to a long chain that is wrapped around his waist for long/medium range combat.
* When it is this type, you gain 1 technique to work with the unreleased weapon. No effects, remember. It is still just wielding the weapon wildly with a tactical move.

Unknown-Type - If it is anything similar to Aaroniero Arruruerie's sealed form it has no abilities and may not have any effects to having a technique to work with. Or if the release name is known and it cannot be classified it will not have an ability or technique to work with either.
-------------------------------------------------------

Techniques and Abilities

I will then ask you for Resurrección Special Ability, here you explain what your release grants you to do. It may only be one or two things that are relative. No opposite things please.

* From this you will have 3 techniques to work with that special ability.
* Then 1 Ultimate Ability, this is your most powerful form of your attacking release state and may be sometimes referred to as a last resort.

------------------------------------------------------

Also, the names you pick must be in Spanish and have a Japanese relative meaning. Or it can just be Spanish. >:3
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-rpg-online.rpg-board.net

Ressurecion Rules
Page 1 of 1