Bleach Revolution the new Expeirence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, Super-Humans, Vizard, Hollows, and Boutno are in a battle lock. Whom will become allies, who will become enemys, and will a War like no other begin. It is your Choice, begin the new Destiny!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Captains, Espada, all Elite spots are open! So please join and try to get others to join!
Memeber of the Month
Power Rules/Training Rules Coldrai COLD RAI
Administrators
Power Rules/Training Rules Coldrai COLD RAI Power Rules/Training Rules Ronin THE RONIN Power Rules/Training Rules Joong JOONG LI
Mods
Power Rules/Training Rules Elixar ELIXAR TAKOYAIBA
Assiting Links
Rules// Current Espada Ranks// Current Gotei 13 Ranks// Information
Latest topics
» Kms-v4.1.rar
Power Rules/Training Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:01 pm by moydarta

» English Subtitles For Epic 2013 Animation
Power Rules/Training Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 9:56 pm by moydarta

» Scanmaster-elm-2.1-crack | Checked
Power Rules/Training Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 9:02 am by moydarta

» Griddd Tumblr Code
Power Rules/Training Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:06 pm by moydarta

» Griddd Tumblr Code
Power Rules/Training Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:04 pm by moydarta

» Telugu Wap Sex
Power Rules/Training Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 4:18 pm by moydarta

» XMenOriginsWolverine
Power Rules/Training Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 6:56 pm by moydarta

» Ja Chetvertyj 2011 HDRip
Power Rules/Training Rules I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 6:03 am by moydarta

» Tune-up Utilites 2011 + Serial
Power Rules/Training Rules I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 3:05 pm by moydarta

Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics

Power Rules/Training Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raiden Kurokichi
Admin
Raiden Kurokichi

Power Rules/Training Rules Empty
PostSubject: Power Rules/Training Rules   Power Rules/Training Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 7:35 am

[list=1]profiles will now have a power level, whether new or already approved. I will help in the level assignment process and if you have any questions about the system, I would be happy to answer them in messages or on the cbox. Its simple and descriptive, and I hope everyone enjoys it. It is listed below.

It consists of five letter based levels. A, B, C, D, and E. A is the strongest and E is the weakest. Each letter has four sub-levels which are listed as numbers. Like B is captain level, but the four sub levels go from experienced veteran captains to fresh rookie captains. This should allow for a quick understanding of a character's power. The higher you go up the ranks and sub levels, the bigger the difference in power between ranks.

For very powerful characters such as the hollow king, captain commander, and some other extremely powerful characters.

Sub Levels:

1: Incredibly powerful, stronger even than the Hollow King or Spirit King. Also stronger than the Captain Commander. Probably reserved for those who train hard for a very long time, or major plot villains.

2: The rank of the Captain Commander, Spirit King, and Hollow King. Very powerful. At this level the character can knock down or paralyze average B rank characters with just their reiatsu, and are ferociously powerful. Characters with ranks lower than B could now be killed by the character's reiatsu alone, like how Aizen forced Grimmjow to his knees easily with just his spiritual pressure.

3: A unique rank for very powerful characters, even stronger than master captains. Takes a lot of training.

4: Although just the start for the A ranks, this level of power is still much stronger than the highest B rank. Perhaps senior espada and captains who have trained extremely hard for many years can attain this rank.

For powerful characters such as Captains, Espada, and Vasto Lorde, or others of similar power.

Sub Levels:

1: Senior Espada that have trained hard and very experienced captains. This rank implies great strength, and the Spirit King's royal guardians were all of this rank. At this level the character is much stronger than a normal captain or average Espada and can easily defeat them. Also the rank for stronger Vasto Lorde Arrancar.

2: This rank is for strong Espada and veteran captains. Very strong, likely capable of defeating average captains and espada although not exactly easily. Also applies to other characters of similar power and Vasto Lorde hollows.

3: This is the rank for most average captains and standard Espada. Still a strong rank, it carries with it a message of skill and power earned through many years of evolution and combat.

4: A rank for rookie captains and weaker Espada. Although it is still enough to be taken seriously, it is much weaker than the other B ranks. A character of this rank would not stand a chance against an A rank character.

For semi-powerful characters like Fraccion Arrancar, Shinigami Lieutenants, Menos hollows, and others of similar power.

Sub Levels:

1: At this rank the character has begun to attain true power. They can contend with a rookie captain or lesser Espada, and they now show great potential. A fraccion or Lieutenant of this level is almost ready for a higher rank. Also the standard rank for stronger Adjuchas Arrancar.

2: Experienced lieutenants and Fraccion. Somewhat strong, but will be defeated most of the time if they fight a rookie captain or someone of a similar level of power. Still shows potential. Standard rank for Adjuchas Hollows and Gillian Arrancar.

3: A middle of the road rank. Strong enough to be at lieutenant level, not weak enough to be nobody. More likely a third seat or common fraccion rank. Standard rank for Gillian Hollows.

4: Rank for mildly strong seated Shinigami and weak Fraccion. Some very powerful hollows may attain this rank before evolving into a Gillian.

For average strength characters, such as low seated shinigami and Hollows.

Sub Levels:

1: Powerful hollows and low seated Shinigami. At this rank the character begins to show whether or not they have what it takes to be greater.

2: Most hollows and unseated Shinigami. A common rank for the weaker people. Rank for very strong humans.

3: Newborn hollows and new shinigami. Nothing to be proud of. Rank for stronger spiritual humans.

4: Academy students and very weak hollows, perhaps starved or deformed ones. Also rank for spiritual humans.

For very weak characters, humans and mod souls mostly.

Sub Levels:

1: Rookie quincy and humans who are beginning to control their power. Standard mod soul rank.

2: Rank for newly awakened humans and weaker mod souls.

3: Rank for spiritual humans who are unaware of their power.

4: Rank for completely powerless humans. If you got this, you really failed....

[*]

To train you will need to type

A- 12,000 to rank up from 4 to 1, only only rank may be earned every two weeks

B- 8,500 to rank up from 4-1, the ranks may be earned every week

C- 3,000 to rank up from 4-1, the ranks may be earned every three days

D- 1,500 to rank up from 4-1, the ranks may be earned every other day

E- 800 to rank up from 4-1, the ranks may be earned at all times.

You must go through each rank, one by one.. if your E-4 and you type 12 thousand words. Your just moving up from E to D with extra words over. And you must train about gaining the rank, if your an A rank.. you need to train why your ganing such a high power, how your gaining such a high power, the training must be you getting stronger, and you gaining your high rank. Your training is in live rp, meaning if a Captain is going to Captain Commander gaining the power, alot of people will notice.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-rpg-online.rpg-board.net

Power Rules/Training Rules
Page 1 of 1