Bleach Revolution the new Expeirence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, Super-Humans, Vizard, Hollows, and Boutno are in a battle lock. Whom will become allies, who will become enemys, and will a War like no other begin. It is your Choice, begin the new Destiny!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Captains, Espada, all Elite spots are open! So please join and try to get others to join!
Memeber of the Month
Evolution Registration/rules Coldrai COLD RAI
Administrators
Evolution Registration/rules Coldrai COLD RAI Evolution Registration/rules Ronin THE RONIN Evolution Registration/rules Joong JOONG LI
Mods
Evolution Registration/rules Elixar ELIXAR TAKOYAIBA
Assiting Links
Rules// Current Espada Ranks// Current Gotei 13 Ranks// Information
Latest topics
» Kms-v4.1.rar
Evolution Registration/rules I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:01 pm by moydarta

» English Subtitles For Epic 2013 Animation
Evolution Registration/rules I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 9:56 pm by moydarta

» Scanmaster-elm-2.1-crack | Checked
Evolution Registration/rules I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 9:02 am by moydarta

» Griddd Tumblr Code
Evolution Registration/rules I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:06 pm by moydarta

» Griddd Tumblr Code
Evolution Registration/rules I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:04 pm by moydarta

» Telugu Wap Sex
Evolution Registration/rules I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 4:18 pm by moydarta

» XMenOriginsWolverine
Evolution Registration/rules I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 6:56 pm by moydarta

» Ja Chetvertyj 2011 HDRip
Evolution Registration/rules I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 6:03 am by moydarta

» Tune-up Utilites 2011 + Serial
Evolution Registration/rules I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 3:05 pm by moydarta

Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics

Evolution Registration/rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raiden Kurokichi
Admin
Raiden Kurokichi

Evolution Registration/rules Empty
PostSubject: Evolution Registration/rules   Evolution Registration/rules I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 10:55 pm

A superhuman's abilities can differ greatly, they don't have to relate to each other in anyway. Take a look at Chad and Orihime's abilities for example. The only thing is that the user is a human, not a Shinigami, Bount, Quincy ect.

*Character abilities cannot manipulate all forms of matter, and must stick to one.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Release Phrase

Some abilities have a release phrase that allows the user to call out a certain phrase to activate their powers.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Class

You abilities will be divided up into Classes -One class per Ability-

Melee-Type: Abilities under this class are designed for many forms of armed melee combat rather then magic-based abilities. Abilities like this are meant to overpower your opponent with sheer strength with little or no effects, Melee-type abilities include a physical enhancement of some kind. Chad's ability is a good example of a Melee Type power that blasts a ray of reiatsu and enhanced strength.

Defense-Type: Abilities of this class are more meant to protect the user rather then attack. Orihime's Santen Kesshun is a good example of a defense ability.

Magic-Type: Abilities of this class revolve more around magic of some sort, a example of a magic-type ability would be bending water to the users will or being able to hear another person's thoughts, mainly powers of the extraordinary are under this class.

Manifestation-Type: Abilities like this allows a user to manifest their powers into an ally or item used for fighting off enemies, Orihime's powers would be a manifestation-type power.

Healing-Type: Abilities like this are mainly focused on healing the user and people around the user rather then inflicting damage on others.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Evolved abilities

As the user grows in strength and power their abilities are able to gain a second form. (Take a look at Chad and his arms for example)
A Superhumans Evolved Ability is about equivalent to a Shinigami's Bankai depending on the user. The evolved ability is like an add on to the user's current abilities to a whole other level.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Techniques and Abilities

You will be asked for your Special ability, in which you will explain what your abilities description looks like *Take Chad's altered arm appearance for example* and describe what your ability is capable/incapable of doing. It may be one or two things relative, no opposites please. This means only 2 max for abilities.

* Melee-Type, will allow you 2 techniques to work with your abilities.

* Defesnive-Type, will allow you 2 techniques to work with your abilities.

* Magic-Type, will allow you 1 technique to work with your abilities.

* Manifestation-Type, will allow you 3 techniques to work with your abilities.

* Healing-Type, will allow you 1 technique to work with your abilities.
--------------------------------------------

All Evolved abilities will grant you 1 technique and a 2 ability upgrade from your current(s). This is to all class types.

The title of the topic you make of this is your Doll's name that you have chosen it to be in your Bount Application.
Make sure you read the rules and follow it all up here, please bare with us
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Release Phrase: -does your ability need to be called out? if so then what is needed to be said-
Class Type:

Description: What does your ability look like? {Text or pic will do}
Special Ability: What is your ability capable of?

Evolved Ability Description: What does your Evolved ability look like? {Text or pic will do} *Elites only*
Evolved Ability: What is your evolved ability capable of?

Techniques:

Code:
[b]Release Phrase:[/b] 
[b]Class Type:[/b]

[b]Description:[/b]
[b]Special Ability:[/b]

[b]Evolved Ability Description:[/b]
[b]Evolved Ability:[/b]

[b]Techniques:[/b]
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-rpg-online.rpg-board.net

Evolution Registration/rules