Bleach Revolution the new Expeirence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, Super-Humans, Vizard, Hollows, and Boutno are in a battle lock. Whom will become allies, who will become enemys, and will a War like no other begin. It is your Choice, begin the new Destiny!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Captains, Espada, all Elite spots are open! So please join and try to get others to join!
Memeber of the Month
Out of Place (Open till the next person posts) Coldrai COLD RAI
Administrators
Out of Place (Open till the next person posts) Coldrai COLD RAI Out of Place (Open till the next person posts) Ronin THE RONIN Out of Place (Open till the next person posts) Joong JOONG LI
Mods
Out of Place (Open till the next person posts) Elixar ELIXAR TAKOYAIBA
Assiting Links
Rules// Current Espada Ranks// Current Gotei 13 Ranks// Information
Latest topics
» Kms-v4.1.rar
Out of Place (Open till the next person posts) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:01 pm by moydarta

» English Subtitles For Epic 2013 Animation
Out of Place (Open till the next person posts) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 9:56 pm by moydarta

» Scanmaster-elm-2.1-crack | Checked
Out of Place (Open till the next person posts) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 9:02 am by moydarta

» Griddd Tumblr Code
Out of Place (Open till the next person posts) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:06 pm by moydarta

» Griddd Tumblr Code
Out of Place (Open till the next person posts) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:04 pm by moydarta

» Telugu Wap Sex
Out of Place (Open till the next person posts) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 4:18 pm by moydarta

» XMenOriginsWolverine
Out of Place (Open till the next person posts) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 6:56 pm by moydarta

» Ja Chetvertyj 2011 HDRip
Out of Place (Open till the next person posts) I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 6:03 am by moydarta

» Tune-up Utilites 2011 + Serial
Out of Place (Open till the next person posts) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 3:05 pm by moydarta

Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics

Out of Place (Open till the next person posts)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Joong Li

Joong Li

Out of Place (Open till the next person posts) Empty
PostSubject: Out of Place (Open till the next person posts)   Out of Place (Open till the next person posts) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:36 am

Joong sat upon the roof of the Human's school building staring down at the students who walked around the campus. He watched at the humans as they meet their friends just watching he felt extreme pain. He slowly extended his hand placing it on his what should be heart that was now the resident of his hollow hole. Just looking at them made him jealous as he wished he could be them and have friends but he just felt lonely as always.

As he sat upon the roof he wondered if anyone would find him there. It wasn't like he wasn't suppressing his spiritual pressure as he was but to only to a small degree. He did this to deceive any possible enemy to think that he was weak which he wasn't if he released his sol spiritual pressure to its max the building that he was sitting on would crumble under him.

He was all into deceiving his enemies into a false state of mind he even didn't wear an espada outfit he was wearing what the human students were wearing except he stylized his out with a scarf. With this scarf no one could see his mask fragments that were attached to his collarbone. So he sat there and wanted to see what would come to him.
Back to top Go down
Elixar Takoyaiba

PostSubject: Re: Out of Place (Open till the next person posts)   Out of Place (Open till the next person posts) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 4:05 am

Elixar was coming out of school again. He felt a spiritual pressure from above, his was masked but this guy was letting it flow freely. He was wearing the school uniform plus a scarf. He turned to his friend, and lied about having to go somewhere quickly. Running round the corner; he flash stepped up to the building. "Hey kid," He said from a distance, "Are you up here often? What's your name?" He asked, he didn't remember ever seeing this kid around the school but he seemed powerful, He wondered..."How would you like me to train you? You seem to have potential to be a soul..." He trailed off as a wind picked up, revealing what was being covered by the mask. A fragment of a hollow mask.

"I see." He said drawing his sword that had just materialised next to him as it always did before a fight in the world of the living.
Back to top Go down
Joong Li

Joong Li

PostSubject: Re: Out of Place (Open till the next person posts)   Out of Place (Open till the next person posts) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 4:27 pm

"Hmm" the sense of new spiritual pressure caught his attention he slowly turned his head towards the man. Just by the way his spiritual pressure flowed he could tell that the man was a soul reaper. He slowly stood on his feet and gave the man a sheepish smile. "Is the soul society so boring that you are playing pretend human?" he scratched his head maybe he could intimidate the man he slowly rose his spiritual pressure to showing only half of his spiritual pressure just at this level the floor under him started to crack. To the two of them this didn't feel like much but the humans below them his spiritual pressure felt almost like a small earthquake. In the distance he could hear the people scream in fear.

"Your actually gonna try to fight me here your quite a fool aren't you?" Joong took a quick glance at the boy standing in front of him with a small chuckle he bent at the knees and sprung upward as he sprung up his four black wings sprung out each a length of 5 feet. "Please young sir may I graciously ask your name and your rank my name is Joong and my rank is not for you to worry about yet as it won't take me long to get rid of you."
Back to top Go down
Elixar Takoyaiba

PostSubject: Re: Out of Place (Open till the next person posts)   Out of Place (Open till the next person posts) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:01 pm

Elixar smiled as his opponent asked his name. "My name is Elixar Yotsuki. And no I am not a fool, I am captain of squad 6 and challenge you to combat, elsewhere." With that Elixar jumped into the air and flash stepped a few metres in another direction, waiting for Joong, once he knew he was going to get followed he would flash step to the outskirts to avoid hurting people, while travelling he would say "Joong, you are right, you do not need to to tell me your rank, I already know it. You do match the descriptions and your name makes sure of it. Joong Li, Espada Primera, second only to Raiden Kurokichi." He would stop at a clearing on the outskirts and wait. "Multiply, Yotsuki!" He would whisper as he cloned himself 7 times, he would then flash step multiple times with his clones to hide his position, he would look exactly the same as the clones and they would all be standing side by side, blades drawn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out of Place (Open till the next person posts)   Out of Place (Open till the next person posts) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out of Place (Open till the next person posts)
Page 1 of 1